Here you can find out iPad 2 touch screen replacement parts in Black, these are also known as an iPad 2 digitizer or iPad 2 glass replacement, either of these terms are correct and are the part of the iPad 2 which senses your touch movements and is also the outer glass which protects the LCD screen. Our iPad 2 touch screen replacements also come with the adhesive stickers, home button, and middle support frame. We found it’s much easier to replace the iPad 2 digitizer when all these parts are assembled together, also it’s quite common for these other parts to be broken when you drop the iPad 2 and break the glass anyway so we thought it better to make a kit that would deal with most of the common problems that arise from when the iPad 2 touch screen is broken or damaged. We go into detail below on exactly what comes with these kits and our head tech has written up a bunch of info about the iPad 2 glass replacement kits we sell.
The horror filled moments between the iPad 2 leaving your fingertips and hitting the floor is nothing compared to finding out you will have to wait weeks for Apple to repair or replace your cracked screen at more than half the cost of a new iPad 2. Why not save yourself some cash and fix it yourself with one of our iPad 2 touch screen replacement kits. With saying that their repair is not for the complete novice, you will need to watch a few videos on YouTube about how to repair an iPad 2 touch screen before you buy just to make sure you feel confident with doing the job, after that if you feel you are up for it you can save cash by doing the repair yourself. It would also be a good idea to grab one of our iPad tool kits for the job.
The iPad 2 digitizer is made up of a touch screen panel and the front glass, these are both machine glued together and can’t be separated. There are also a number of other components attached to the iPad 2 touch screen. These are often not included when purchasing from other stores and have to be purchased separately, but we have all of the necessary parts already pre-assembled to save time and possible damage, making the repair much faster and easier. We even throw in iPad 2 Middle Frame which is not part of the iPad 2 digitizer assembly, but is easily damaged when removing the broken iPad 2 glass touch screen.
Our iPad 2 Touch Screen Glass Replacement Digitizer Black comes with the following parts:
· iPad 2 Touch Screen (Digitizer and Glass)
· iPad 2 Digitizer Adhesive stickers (pre-assembled)
· iPad 2 Home Button (black, pre-assembled)
· iPad 2 Home Button Spacer (black, pre-assembled)
· iPad 2 Home Button Flex Circuit (pre-assembled)
· iPad 2 Home Button Board Fastening Piece (pre-assembled)
· iPad 2 Middle Frame
This replacement part will fix any of the following problems:
· Cracked, Damaged or Broken iPad 2 Touch Screen
· Non-responsive iPad 2 Digitizer
· Partially responsive Touch Screen (part of the touch screen doesn’t function but the rest does)
· Touch screen randomly non-responsive or freezes (this can also be due to a bad fitting case or static build up under a poor quality screen protector)
· Badly scratched glass Touch Screen
· Home Button not working
· Home Button sticking down or staying on.
Note that it is possible to purchase a home button separately, but it can be very difficult to remove the touch screen to replace just the home button without cracking the touch screen. This is why once again we have had these kits specially made to make the repair process quicker & simpler.
There are also some symptoms that may indicate a broken iPad 2 touch screen, but are actually caused by other components. These are listed below:
· iPad 2 was dropped and touch screen is non-responsive, but doesn’t appear to be cracked. Check for cracks underneath the layer of glass. They can be hard to spot. If there are no cracks, your touch screen could still be broken, but it may simply have become unplugged by the force of the impact.
· iPad 2 got wet and now touch screen doesn’t function. Again, this could be fixed by a replacement touch screen, but it may also be caused by corrosion from the water on the touch screen connector or corrosion on the logic board. You will need to open the iPad 2 to be sure.
· iPad 2 is stuck on the unlock screen and seems unresponsive. No animation is present on the screen. If there is no animation (light should travel across the words ‘slide to unlock’) then the iPad is frozen and the touch screen is not the problem. Try restoring first. This can also be caused by a bad jailbreak or badly written programs on a jailbroken iPad 2.
So there we have it people, plenty of info on a damaged or cracked iPad 2 glass touch screen and how this part will help you to fix it. If you have any questions about these parts or the repair process please feel free to email or call us anytime and one of out tech’s will only be to happy to help. Buy iPad 2 touch screen replacement kits here today.
iPad 2 Touch Screen Replacement Kit